In the delivery of a ‘whole product’ solution to the hospitality sector, our focus will be on gaining a greater market share. This will include targeted consumer campaigns, investment in clients’ staff training and exposing the success stories of our early adopters.
Our ‘whole product’ approach includes:
- Targeted delivery that engages with the needs of managers, operational staff and consumers, for the greatest value to our clients
- Acknowledgement as the only mobile ordering solution that meets the integration needs of the hospitality sector
- Developing partnerships that enhance our position in the market
- Achieving referrals from partners, enabling us to branch out into other sectors
- A concentrated approach that demonstrates an immediate impact on the market
- A key focus on training, with investment in an interactive training portal for our clients’ staff to promote uptake of our software amongst consumers
Crossing the Chasm
As a first-of-its-kind solution, understanding the potential rate of adoption has been key in our approach to the market. In the marketing book Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore, which focuses on the marketing of new technology products, he refers to the diffusion of innovations theory popularised by Professor Everett Rogers in 1962. Rogers argued that an innovation must be widely adopted in order to self-sustain and that the adopters fall into five categories; innovators, early adopters, early majority, late majority and laggards.
Moore’s definition of the ‘Chasm’ is the difficult step between early adopters and early majority, otherwise known as visionaries and pragmatists.
A huge part of our adoption strategy is driven by our beachhead approach to deliver a whole product solution to the hospitality sector. The partnerships we have achieved through this have proved invaluable in attracting early adopters from across the world, particularly the metropolitan areas of the UK, UAE and Asia.
Our focus will lie where the market demands and with an international presence we have secured a strong footing for our innovation to successfully diffuse into the majority category.